28th – 30th June 2019
Hole of Horcum, Pickering, North Yorkshire
The North York Moors Ridge Soaring Club (NYMRSC) and the Great Britain Slope Racing Association (GBSRA) welcome you to come and fly at our premier slope soaring site in North Yorkshire, England.
Entry for the competition will open 1st March at 9am and will close at midnight on 21st June. Entry is limited to 50 pilots
NB to take part in any Eurotour / World Cup Competition, Pilots need an FAI Licence. For UK pilots, this can be obtained from the BMFA, regardless of whether you are a member of the BMFA or not
There will be a trophy for the top three man team. You do not have to fly as a team, but if you want to, include your team details when you enter or before the closing date of the 21st June. Teams will NOT be accepted after this date.
The entry will be 30 pounds sterling. Please pay using the PayPal link after making your entry
The Hole of Horcum is an area of outstanding natural beauty, and Model Flying is exclusively licenced to the North York Moors Ridge Soaring Club. If you wish to fly in the week before or after the Competition, you MUST register with Jon Edison before doing so.
When visiting the site:
- Do not park on the road or any of the verges.
- Park only in the designated areas
Friday 28th June
- 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Registration at Saltergate Car Park
- We will aim to start the competition by 13:00 p.m.
- Last round in progress will be 18:00 p.m.
Saturday 29th June
- Meet at Saltergate Car Park at 9:00 a.m
- Last round in progress will be 17:00 p.m.
- Social evening - Curry at 20:00 p.m. at 'Passage to India' in Whitby
Sunday 30th June
- Meet at Saltergate Car Park at 9:00 a.m.
- Last round in progress will be 15:00 p.m.
- 16:00 p.m.- prize giving